Fake Nails have alternate names are acrylic nails, false nails, and artificial nails. In present days, to get a stunning to nails everyone is using fake nails. Fake Nails enhance your beauty at the time of parties or functions. But you may get a doubt…
“Do the Fake Nails cause harm to natural nails or not?” don’t worry about in that because Apply Fake Nails don’t cause any harm to your natural nails. You can apply fake nails without any doubt.
Artificial nails are made of different types of materials.
Here you have some steps to learn how to apply fake nails. Let’s see….
Getting Your Nails Ready:
In this step, you have to follow below sub-steps to apply Fake Nails.
Remove your old nails/old polish:
- At first, you have to remove your old polish or if you already wearing Fake Nails.
- If you have fake nails remove it by using acetone or alternate methods.
- Clean your hands using a polish remover or Acetone.
Soak your nails:
- Before applying Fake Nails give yourself a thorough manicure preparation in order to make your nails look healthy and stay as long as possible.
- For this soak your hands for about 5 minutes in warm water until they become soft and nice.
- Next, dry your hands and nails with a cloth.
- You can also add some body wash lotion or soap to warm water. Never soak your hands in a solution that contains oil because traces of oil on your hands make Fake Nails harder to stick.
3.Trim and file your nails:
- Trim your nails using a nail clipper or nail scissors to make them look even. While trimming give them a short edge to give the fake nails more to hold onto. Finally, give a smooth edge using a nail file.
4.Push back your cuticles:
- Push back your cuticles using an orange stick if your cuticles still look soft after soaking. This way helps to glue your fake nails to your nails but not to your skin.
- Never trim your nails too much because trimming increases the risk of dirt and germs accumulation. So just push them back.
Buff your nails:
- Using a nail buffer to create a rough surface on your nails to allow Fake Nails adhere. Wipe off the dust after finishing.
Read This: HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS
Apply Fake Nails
Lay out your Fake Nails:
- Lay all Fake Nails in an order from the package like you will be placed on your nails. The largest fake nails go for the thumb and the smallest for little fingers. Make sure that the nails fit comfortably to your nails and file the edges if necessary.
- The simple and easiest way to apply fake nails is by the application of nail glue. Make sure that your kit should come with a nail for each finger and a little bottle of glue or adhesive.
Apply the first Fake Nail:
- Apply a dab of glue on your real nail and Fake Nail and carefully place your Fake Nail over your real nail. Make sure that the bottom curve lines up with your cuticle perfectly. Press and hold it for 10 seconds to set.
- Allow nail to set firmly on your real nail without any gaps.
- Use sufficient glue to set the nails (few dabs will be sufficient). If the glue squirts out wipe it off with a cotton swab.
- Don’t let your nail on crooked since glue dries fast.
- Start applying nails to your dominant hand first.
- Repeat the same procedure for the remaining nails one by one.
- Finally, file your nails into your desired shape. If you are happy with the shape in the package no need to file again.
Hi, guys all are like this Fake Nails designs if you have any information comment in below comment section.